How it Works:
1. Sign up;
2. We leave a barrel / container;
3. We come by and collect the used oil;
4. You get paid!
The first complete system that provides a single source solution for the removal of waste cooking oil with a push of a button.
The Byonerga waste-oil system is available as an indoor unit with a capacity of 150 gallons and is fabricated to be mindful of space availability. The system allows the user to dispose of the oil with a push of a button. The system eliminates the handling of grease as well as the unsafe transport of dangerous hot oil, reducing the possibility of spills, pest problems, and workers comp claims while improving restaurant cleanliness, security and employee satisfaction.
Direct Pump-out System
Enclosed Waste Oil Tank
If your fryers are not equipped for a filtration cart, our waste oil pump station is the solution for you!
150 gallon capacity and made for minimal impact on footprint space.
- Save on workers compensation claims.
- The closed loop system reduces the incidence of splash burns, spills, slips and falls that occur while disposing of hot oil.
- Save and improve facility cleanliness.
- The Byonerga system enclosed tank can be placed in out of the-way area. The frying area is significantly cleaner and previous waste oil trails and spills are no longer an issue for the property. Open waste oil tanks are eliminated along with their associated odors and pest problems along with vandalism or theft.
- Save an average of 40-60 hours a month in disposing of used cooking oil.
- At minimum wage that equates to labor costs in excess of $480.00 per month. Our system allows you to dispose of the used cooking oil.
- Installation. Byonerga will install all necessary equipment at no charge.
- A typical installation takes 3 hours, and will not interfere with your present frying operations. WE CAN SCHEDULE YOUR INSTALLATION AT THE MOST CONVENIENT TIME FOR YOUR OPERATION.
- Training and Maintenance.
- BYONERGA will train all designated employees on the use of the system and will perform all repairs at no charge, and without a monthly service fee.
What We Do
Vegetable oil recycling is increasingly being carried out to produce a vegetable oil fuel or biodiesel.
Opportunities for businesses and consumers to recycle used cooking oil ("yellow grease") has increased. Used cooking oil can be refined into different types of biofuels used for power generation and heating. A significant benefit is that biofuels derived from recycled cooking oil typically burn clean, have a low carbon content and don't produce carbon monoxide. This helps communities to reduce their carbon footprints. The recycling of cooking oil also provides a form of revenue for restaurants, which are sometimes compensated by cooking oil recyclers for their used deep fryer oil. Cooking oil recycling also results in less used oil being disposed of in drains, which can clog sewage lines due to the build-up of fats and has to be collected there as "brown grease" by grease traps.